Are you a GT staff member interested in becoming a Group Leader for the Oxford Program?
Fill out your Group Leader application below. All applications must be submitted via this form. To learn more about the Oxford Program & becoming a Group Leader, please view the Group Leader Info Flyer. If you have further questions or concerns before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Completing a Group Leader Application
- You must be logged into this page to view the application. Please scroll to the top of the page and click "login" under "2020 Group Leader Application"
- Have two Reference Questionnaires filled out and sent to OIE. References are the only piece of the application that should be submitted outside of the webform. Submissions via campus mail, email, or fax are accepted. Please note that if your references are submitted via email or fax, they must be submitted by the person filling out your reference questionnaire. The deadline for re. View the Reference Questionnaires here.
- Campus Mail Code: 0284, ATTN: Margaret Mullins
- Email Submissions to: email@example.com, ATTN: Margaret Mullins, SUBJECT: "(Applicant Name) Group Leader Reference Questionnaire"
- Fax Submissions to: 404-894-9682, ATTN: Margaret Mullins
- You must receive your supervisor's approval in order to apply for the Group Leader position. Please have your supervisor fill out the Departmental Approval Form. You will upload this form on the next page of the application. All applicants must be classified as exempt employees through GT Human Resources.
- Fill out the webform by clicking "Begin Group Leader Application" below. This includes filling out your contact information, uploading your resume, uploading your departmental approval form, and completing the short answer questions.
Please allow plenty of time to thoughtfully fill out your application, and remember to save your work frequently as a draft or in an offline document. In the following pages, you will be asked to upload documents such as your resume and references. You will also be asked to provide a paragraph or two for each of the following short answer questions:
- What characteristics do you have that would make you a good candidate for this position?
- Have you had any experience leading or organizing events for large groups of people?
- Please describe your experience in travel. What countries have you visited? Was the travel work-related or vacation? How long? Have you lived abroad?
- What are some of the duties of this position that you think you might enjoy doing?
- What are some of the duties of this position that you think you might NOT enjoy doing?
- What is the most challenging yet rewarding obstacle you have ever overcome?
To apply to become a Group Leader, press "Begin Group Leader Application" below. Please fill out all of the required fields, and make sure to press submit once you are finished. After submitting, please have your 2 references sent in a sealed envelope to the OIE office (campus code 0284), emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 404-894-7475. Please note that if your references are submitted via email or fax, they must be submitted by the person filling out your reference questionnaire. We look forward to reviewing your application!